Happy Liver Paleo is intended to support liver detoxication and chemical biotransformation with targeted nutritional cofactors. It helps support liver detoxication reactions, the biliary system, and sugar metabolism by offering hypoallergenic nutrients, enzymatic cofactors, metabolic precursors, and phytonutrients. This formula includes the powerful combination of hypoallergenic nutrients, amino acids, and minerals, but excludes sources of rice and pea protein for those with sensitivities, or who require low carbohydrate content. It also contains no sugars, which makes it ideal for anti-yeast diets. The formula further incorporates high-potency vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and manganese. It is also an excellent source of niacin, biotin, and chromium.
- Includes protein and amino acids that can help reduce temporary fluctuations of blood sugar that may normally occur between meals
- Includes various nutrients and cofactors that can support metabolic pathways
- Utilizes ingredients selected to support the immune system
- Intended to support a normal blood sugar balance in healthy individuals
- Formulated with nutrients and cofactors to offer support for the gastrointestinal system
- Formulated without sugars
- Designed for individuals with grain or pea sensitivities